- Vegetable oil
- 3 cups whole roasted unsalted cashews (14 ounces)
- 2 cups walnut halves (7 ounces)
- 2 cups pecan halves (7 ounces)
- 1/2 cup whole almonds (3 ounces)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons ground chipotle powder
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- Kosher salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brush a sheet pan generously with vegetable oil.
Combine the cashews, walnuts, pecans, almonds, 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil, the maple syrup, brown sugar, orange juice and chipotle powder in a bowl; toss to coat.
Spread the nuts in one layer on the sheet pan.
Roast for 25 minutes, stirring twice with a large metal spatula, until the nuts are glazed and golden brown.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle with 2 more teaspoons of salt and the remaining 2 tablespoons of rosemary.
Toss well and set aside at room temperature, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking as they cool.
Taste for seasoning.
Serve warm or cool completely and store in airtight containers at room temperature for up to a week.
About the Consulate Family Cookbook
The Consulate Family Cookbook is a collection of family recipes submitted by Consulate Health Care employees. If you are a Consulate Health Care employee, and would like to share your family recipe with us to be featured in our cookbook, please submit your recipe along with a consent form to GoodNews@consulatehc.com.