The cooler days of January are a perfect time for comfort foods, like this meatloaf!
- 2 and 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons of half and half
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup of finely diced celery
- 1/2 of finely diced onion
- 1/2 of finely diced green pepper
- 1 and 1/2 cups plain bread crumbs
You can see the full recipe here, at Delishably.
About the Consulate Family Cookbook
The Consulate Family Cookbook is a collection of family recipes submitted by Consulate Health Care employees. If you are a Consulate Health Care employee, and would like to share your family recipe with us to be featured in our cookbook, please submit your recipe along with a consent form to GoodNews@consulatehc.com.