Try this new twist on a summer favorite. These Asian-inspired salmon burgers can be cooked indoors.
- 1 (1-pound) salmon fillet, skinned and chopped
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted and divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.