January is Glaucoma Awareness Month, so we are highlighting a recipe that can help protect your eyes by boosting your intake of omega-3s.
- 3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 15 ounces canned salmon, drained, or 1½ cups cooked salmon
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1¾ cups fresh whole-wheat breadcrumbs, (see tip in instructions)
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Creamy Dill Sauce, (recipe follows)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
For the full instructions, see the Eating Well website.
About the Consulate Family Cookbook
The Consulate Family Cookbook is a collection of family recipes submitted by Consulate Health Care employees. If you are a Consulate Health Care employee, and would like to share your family recipe with us to be featured in our cookbook, please submit your recipe along with a consent form to GoodNews@consulatehc.com.
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.