Here’s a last-minute starter for your Cinco de Mayo celebration! Thanks to one of our employees from Emerald Shores for contributing this delicious recipe.
8 oz. sour cream
1 (8 oz.) pkg. of cream cheese
8 oz. shredded four-cheese blend
1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
6 diced tomatoes
2 cucumbers, peeled and diced
1 head of lettuce, shredded
8 oz. sliced green olives
8 oz. sliced black olives
1 container of guacamole dip
- Mix first four ingredients.
- Arrange lettuce on a large tray, spreading the tomatoes and cucumbers in a large circle.
- On the top, spoon guacamole dip into a large circle.
- Put the taco mix in the middle of the guacamole circle
- Place the olives in a circle around the dip.
- Enjoy with your favorite chips.
About the Consulate Family Cookbook
The Consulate Family Cookbook is a collection of family recipes submitted by Consulate Health Care employees. If you are a Consulate Health Care employee, and would like to share your family recipe with us to be featured in our cookbook, please submit your recipe along with a consent form to GoodNews@consulatehc.com.